My name is Olivia Marchelska and I am a student in Saint John's University. I am majoring in Childhood Education, and currently am a student teacher at P.S.29. One of my education courses is entitled Technology for Teaching Literacy Applications in Regular & Special Education Setting. This class is made to help me as a future teacher learn and understand how to use different kinds of technology in a classroom in the best possible way. Since technology is progressing quickly, students should learn about technology and understand that it will be a part of their daily life forever. I always seen myself as an old school teacher, however I am excited to learn how to use technology such as computers and smart boards, and different kind of websites to allow my students to learn and be as successful as possible in both the classroom and life.
No comments:
Post a Comment